Thursday, May 7, 2009

I’ve got a train to catch

Midnight meat train (2008)

midnightmeattrain

This one is for horror movie fans. A perfect Saturday night movie. I knew nothing about this movie before, except that I copied this one from the hard drive of a friend of mine. But, it’s so happened that I watched this on a Saturday night. You will get the best experience from a movie when you haven’t read any review of the movie before watching it. Reviews strongly influence your opinion about a movie.

I wouldn’t say this is one of the best horrors/make feel sick movies that I have seen. Nothing like the masterpieces of Sin City, Irreversible and Men behind sun.

Top 10 films that make you feel sick are here: http://www.dreamlogic.net/archives/10-films-to-make-you-feel-sick.

One director who could do justice to all the bloodshed is Mr. Quentin Tarantino.

No comments:

Post a Comment